Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Echo, who was fatally bitten by a rattlesnake July 28. Megan Jung photos

Snakebite a real risk for people, pets

It took a while for the realization to sink in, but Megan Jung’s dog may have saved her life. Jung was walking Echo along trails in the greenbelt July 28 when the dog was fatally bitten by a rattlesnake. “Echo was walking in front of me on the trails,” she said. “The ...

PLEASE LOG IN FOR PREMIUM CONTENT. Our website requires visitors to log in to view the best local news. Not yet a subscriber? Subscribe today!

San Marcos Record

(512) 392-2458
P.O. Box 1109, San Marcos, TX 78666