Weekly traffic report
East San Antonio Street: Every Saturday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Half a block of the street closed from the Alley to N. LBJ for the Farmers Market on the Square. Main Street Program, 512-393-8430.
Mckie Street: 600 Mckie Street from Mariposa to IH 35 Frontage Road will have a lane closure through Sept. 14, from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for Utility installation – Rockin Q Construction 512-738-6666.
Hopkins Street: Hopkins Street from Cheatham Street to Charles Austin Drive will be reduced to one lane in both directions Sept. 12-14, from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. for Repaving – Shane Ramey- Austin Materials- 512.-621-5259.
Long Term Road Projects:
- Cheatham Street: 500 Cheatham Street from Riverside to CM Allen will have a westbound lane closure through Nov. 1, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for Waterline installation – Jacob Snyder - Santa Clara Construction – 214-298-4578.
- Camacho Street: The 200 and 300 Blocks of Camacho Street will be closed Sept. 10 – Oct. 5, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for Utility Installation – Cox Commercial Construction – 956-601-1645.
- CM Allen: CM Allen between University Drive and Hopkins Street will be closed through April of 2019, for the Reconstruction of the Roadway. City of San Marcos Engineering/ CIP Dept. 512-393-8130.
- Conch Street: Eastbound Conch Street between LBJ and Guadalupe will be closed, LBJ and Guadalupe will also have narrow lanes between University Drive and Conch Street, through the summer of 2020 for Construction. 3411 Builders, Inc. – Richard Bagby- 832-449-0328.
- Student Center Drive: Student Center Drive from Matthews to the North Loading Dock of the Alkek Library will be closed until Jan. 31, 2020. For the expansion of the LBJ Student Center. Service and delivery access to Alkek Library and Derrick Hall loading docks will be available, via Russell and Pickard Streets. Texas State University 512-245-2202.
- Cheatham Street and Guadalupe: The 100 Block of Eastbound Cheatham Street will be closed, and the 400-500 Blocks of Guadalupe will have partial lane closure through December, for new construction. Gary Bellomy Cheatham Street, L.P. 512-694-8839.